lifeline

lifeline
Throwout

Friday 25 October 2013

Lord make the best of your ambassadors, Lord raise me up to the level and standard where you have willed me to be. Lord give me the boldness to preach the word and proclaim your salvation to all men. Let me not go through another day without getting the conviction of preaching your gospel for many belong in your fire and have been removed by circumstances, make me the one to let them know that they are being called back to where they belong. My Father you had called me before the world saw me and I know that when you called me you had an image of me, Lord I want to be that image. You made me in the vicinity of your glory and the more your glory shines on me the more I become the being you created. Let everyday be a day where people see your works in me, the way I walk, talk, smile, stand, and the way I live let it shout out GOD LIVES AND HE LIVES FOREVER!!!

1 comment:

  1. Throw out the lifeline someone is sinking today,someone is drifting away. Let Jesus be seen in us. You are doing a very good job Ps Melamane. God bless the work of your hands.

    ReplyDelete